It is just a metre long plastic with a brightly coloured..but the sound come out from this thing is amazing..similar to an elephant whoorrr...Its became soooo famous espeacially during this South Africa World Cup 2010. Why?? Here are the facts that u would like to know with...
1. It is not the musical instrument.
2. The origin of word "vuvuzela" come from the isiZulu for - wait for it - "making noise".
3. Rather than an elephant sound sometimes it is more likely sound of angry bees.
4. Vuvuzela is hard to blow actually and need some unique technique to apply..lip flexibility, lung strength..what more..
5. Lack of practise of course people around u will look and laugh at u..hahaha
6. U can hear the sound produced lively here..
7. The announcement that South Africa would host 2010 World Cup gave vuvuzela a huge boost (20,000 were sold on the day by enterprising street vendors)
Even the foreigners love it..
Sound like farting also..huueh
But the truth behind the story is - it's kid toys
Yeah i know- u got the longest!
p/s: Our KOMPANG also is still the best right?..pak pak kebung kebung kebung...