Salam Ramadhan buat suma kengkawan blogger yg Muslim. Hari ni dah masuk hari ke-2 kita berpuasa. Amacam? Seronok?..Mestilah kena seronok barulah hati kita ikhlas melakukan ibadat posa ni. Untuk membuatkan posa kita lebih umph dan sempurna lagi, aku ingin memetik hasil karya saudara kita di sebuah portal Islam fav aku. Semoga kita sama2 dpt manfaat..
A Quick Preparation Guide For Ramadhan
Dihantar oleh : anahus_run
Editor : arisHa27
What to do?
1. Start reading Quran daily.
2. Spend some time listening to recitations from the Quran.
3. Train yourself to wake up early for Salat al-Fajr.
4. Keep yourself in a state of Wudu' (Ablution) most of the time.
5. Evaluate yourself daily before going to bed.
6. Thank Allah for good deeds, and repent to Him for your mistakes and sins.
7. Start giving Sadaqah daily and make it as a habit.
8. Find time to pray extras, such as Nafals and Tahajjud prayers.
9. Spend more time reading Islamic books especially the Quran, Hadith and Fiqh.
10. Find time to help others with your wisdom, knowledge and other talents.
11. Try to write articles on Islam for Muslims as well as for non-Muslims.
12. Associate with Muslim scholars or ulama and other pious people so, you may learn from them.
13. Train yourself to do good, render free service to others to seek the pleasure of Allah.
What to avoid ?
1. Avoid or reduce watching TV.
2. Avoid looking at unlawful pictures.
3. If you smoke, try to reduce daily usage and cut it down for good.
4. If you have friends who do not practice the teachings of Islam, try to avoid socializing with them.
5. If you travel a lot on business, try to do more local business so you can be closer to your family and community.
" Time is not money or gold; it is life itself and is limited . You must begin to appreciate every moment of your life and always strive to make the best use of it. "
A Quick Checklist :
1. Make a resolve to win the maximum favor of Allah by performing extra Voluntary prayers (Nawafils), making frequent Dua and increased remembrance (Dhikr).
2. Try to recite some Holy Quran after every Prayer.
3. Study the Tafseer (commentary) .
4. Invite a person you are not very close with or your relatives to your home for Iftaar.
5. Bring life to your family! Everyday, try to conclude the fast with your family and spend some quality time together to understand each other better.
6. Give gifts on Eid to at least 5 people: 2 to your family members, 2 to your good friends, and 1 to a person whom you love purely for the sake of Allah. This is in addition to normal 'Iddiya' to children.
7. Where applicable, make commitment to join Islamic study circles to learn more about Islam and improve your own life.
8. Donate generously to the mosque, Islamic organizations and any where people are in need or oppressed.
9. Share month of Ramadan and its teachings of peace and patience with your colleagues at work, neighbors and relatives.
10. Sleep little, eat little! Make sure you do not defeat the purpose of fasting by over-indulging in food and being lazy.
11. Seek the rare and oft-neglected rewards of the night better than 1000 months ( Laylatul-Qadr ).
12. Weep in private for the forgiveness of your sins.
13. Learn to control your tongue and lower your gaze.
14. Encourage others to enjoin and love goodness, and to abandon everything that Allah dislikes. Play the role of a Da'ee (one who invites to Allah) with zeal, passion, and sympathy.
15. Experience the joy of Tahajjud prayers late at night and devote yourself purely and fully to Allah in the Itikaf retreat during Ramadan.
16. For extra concerted effort, try to be off work for few last days of Ramadhan for maximum Ibada.
17. Make an effort to reconcile with the people you are not on good terms with. Forgive everyone and keep your heart clean.
18. In all your dhikr, do not forget your parents, your neighbors', relatives, dead people and other muslims.
Bisik: Mmm..memang byk sampai tak terdaya nak buat suma..tapi kalau dpt sedikit pun Alhamdulillah.